jueves, 5 de marzo de 2015

DO YOU KNOW THEM?


My name is Alejandro. I am eleven years old. I live in Navedo. My favourite colour is green. My favourite subject is English. My favourite sport is football. My favorite food is oranges. My favourite animal is the dog. My favourite  day is Monday. My favourite months is August because it is my birthday. My favourite season is summer. I have got brown eyes and black hair.

My name is Laura. I am ten years old. I live in Navedo. My favourite colour is blue. My favourite subjet  is  Art. My favourite sport is swimming. My favourite  food is  lemons. My favourite animal is the dog. My favourite number is  eighteen. My favourite day is Wednesday. My favourite month is October because it is my birthday. My favourite season is winter. I have got brown  eyes and fair hair.


My name is Elsa. I am ten years old. I live in Treviño. I have got one brother. His name is Andrés. He is fifteen years old. My favourite colour is orange. My favourite food is eggs and chips.
My favourite sport is football. My favourite subject is Religion.   My favourite animal is the parrot. My favourite number is twenty. I like skateboarding.




My name is Raúl. I am nine years old. I live in Vejes.My favourite colour is red. My favourite subject is Art.  My favourite sport is swimming. My favourite food is chips. My favourite animal is the dog. My favourite number is ten. My favourite day is Wednesday. My favourite month is December because it is Christmas. My favourite season is summer. I have got brown eyes and black hair.



My name is Guiomar. I am ten years old. I live in Potes. I have got two brothers. Their names are Néstor and Alonso. Néstor is seventeen years old and Alonso is twelve years old.  My favourite colour is red. My favorite food is pizza.
My favourite sport is football. My favourite subject is PE. My favourite animal is the cat. My favourite number is twenty-seven. I like riding my bike

My name is Andrea. I am nine years old. My favourite colour is red. My favourite subject is P.E.  My favourite sport is jogging. My favourite food is lemons. My favourite animal is the dog. My favourite number is nine. My favourite day is Friday. My favourite month is December because it is my birthday and it is Christmas. My favourite season is summer. I have got green eyes and fair hair.



My name is Henar. I am nine years old. I live in Espinama. I have got two sisters. Their names are Natalia and Lidia. Natalia is sixteen years old and Lidia is eleven. My favourite colour is blue. My favourite food is pizza. My favourite sport is football. My favourite subject is P.E. My favourite animal is the dog. My favourite number is one. I like riding my bike. 




My name is Emilio. I am eight years old. I live in Pido. I have got one sister. Her name is Marina. She is two years old. My favourite colour is yellow. My favourite food is pizza. My favourite sport is football. My favourite subject is Religion. My favourite animal is the dog. My favourite number is twenty-two. I like skateboarding.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario